Friday, February 26, 2010

LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS! Turning 30 and JUST CHECKING..

Dear Friends, Family, Future Lovers,

Recently I took part in an amazing endeavor in turning 30! Some said I would never make it (Thanks MOM!), I thought about ending life, as I hate gray hair and my knees and shoulders hurt, and some (Those I am targeting with this BLOG) told me if I made it to thirty and was still single that we should get married or I wished you would say it!

Well LADIES I am now 30 and still single so I thought I would see who is out there and available, kind of a “The Bachelor” style blog, maybe catfight for my heart kind of thing. (Yes Sara Worley I do love the bachelor and I am saying it loud and saying it proud thanks for watching it with me all these years). See you all said it, or I said it and you agreed, and if we did not have this conversation you can still get in on all the fun. Kind of calling people to the table thing, and seeing who is up to the challenge

Here is a little about me: I live in Denver, CO and don’t know if I am ready to leave. I am 5’9’’, fairly athletic build, and I lost about 20lbs this last year. I have built a fairly successful career in recruiting and networking, and am constantly reinventing myself. I live alone in a great two-bedroom apartment that is decorated, and does not resemble a dorm room. I am thinking a house in the next year sounds good. I do want a family, but it does not have to start from date one, I like to be out on the town and not tied down.

Good facts for you to know, I love to cook and I cook well, I also like eating out nice places, but have a few towny bars I hang out at, I do go to church and it is part of my life, and probably not going to change, my friends are my life and I want to date someone that is both a significant other and a friend, I want to both go out and hang at be home together, I am looking for someone that is not trying to fix me. Someone that sees fun as an adventure and sees where it can go is great. I am not in college so boozing it up and out late need not apply. If I am just not into you dating wise it does not mean I don’t like you, I just am picky and am not going to settle when it comes to who I date.

So there you have it. If you want in on the action send me an email, reply to this blog, hit me up in the social media realm, if you have my number give me a call. Tell me about you and what you want, and include a picture. Must answer this question at a minimum: If we were on “The Bachelor” why would I give you the Final Rose? If roles were reversed you would give me a rose because I was genuine and I always looked you in the eyes first.

Love ya,

-Jared

1 comment:

Sarah Richards Serbinski said...

I told you, move back to IL and I have three eligible girls I'd happily introduce you to!!