Friday, February 26, 2010

Back Again

Currently I am sitting in a Starbucks in Winter Park just writing, thinking and watching people. I am going to try and kick out a few blogs today to get caught up. I have request for my now past 30th birthday, I have to write a new three years down and not forgotten, and we will see from there.

The Quick update: I turned 30 and yes I have some gray hair, I have been attending church and no the Trinity did not leave the building, I am still in sales, I have grown up a lot, I have almost 1700 friends on Facebook, I spoke on a radio blog ( http://tinyurl.com/SpencerConnect-Introducers2 ) , I still react to teasing, and tease in return, I have reconnected and spent time with my amazing family and really believe they are amazing, and I am living the sophisticated bachelor lifestyle or at least I think I am. I miss everyone theses days and I tear up (even now) thinking about them, life, and the future.


Please reconnect as I would love to hear where you are at.


-J

No comments: