Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What's In A Ticket?

As I sat there I became overwhelmed with emotion.. My head filled with the words, "This Place was supposed to be my ticket! My Ticket!". I never knew to where, but my heart, my head felt like I was owed something. I was sad to be there in that place, a place that once meant so much, played such a role in my life. I sat and I felt worthless... I felt like over the years my time had just been wasted! But why? Why are these my feelings? Why do I feel owed for all the time that I put in? This time was not wasted but I guess I sort of see it as invested. Invested in this ticket to somewhere, something. I guess in all this I am asking where is my return on this investment? And in a moment all I could find myself saying was..... "SORRY"

No comments: