Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pre-Christmas in Keystone


First of all I will give you the accommodations:
Two Nights One and a half Days in Dillon with a beautiful mountain view, just 3 miles from Keystone, and three meals for 77 dollars. Add in two days of snowboarding and 8 great people you could not ask for a better gift for Christmas gift.

And that is just what it was, a beautiful relaxing break before what would turn into a crazy couple weeks going into the new year. (YES I am writing this quite a bit late, but I was out my beautiful Mac Book Pro.)

It was a time for me to sit and reflect on the things that went on over the last year, while free riding the empty slopes.


It was a time for me to share with my friends the slopes, a great house, and smiles!!!!


Thank you friends for being there, staying here, and pushing through hell on earth.
I love you guys!!!


No comments: