Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just A Thought (Recipe attached)

Well it has been a long while since I wrote and I have been thinking about this specific thing a lot lately. I am guilty of it, I hear it from those I care about, I hear from people I work with, I hear it in the shows I watch, and I overhear it with the people walking on the streets. Negative, Hopeless, Inconvenience, and just straight complaining. From the smallest change in an office to the some of the biggest things one can face. Is that all that life is or is it really better and its just easier to dwell on negative. I always seem to come to this thought after or maybe when things are not so bad.

“If life throws you lemons make lemonade!!”
I really like this adage and no I don’t or choose not to follow it a lot of the time. But why? Why can’t we make the most of what life throws instead of making everything an inconvenience or reason to complain. Could the world be a better place if we all tried this? I mean cold lemonade is refreshing, relaxing, and for most puts a smile on your face. Unless of course you allergic to lemons, and then I really don’t know what life throws at you. Bricks, Avocados, Prime Rib? I guess then build a wall, make guacamole, or have a cookout!!!!
Just thinking out loud, feel free to comment. Also here is a recipe for anyone that wants to give it a try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...a post once a year isn't too shabby

...when life gives you life, write a blog!

Anonymous said...

I totally blog stalked you... Cheer up! Love your Health Coach, Amy C